Wheels up!

Hey hey everyone! My name is Amarea Witt, I am almost 22 years old and about to finish my undergraduate degree at the University of Wisconsin River Falls. Welcome to my Blog! I'll be using this to keep you all updated over these next couple of weeks, as I embark on my journey to the other side of the world to Taiwan. I hope you are all just as excited as me to learn more about a country rich in culture, and hear of the research me and my cohorts conduct as we search for a cure for heart failure. We take off on Thursday December 26th at 11:25 am and land on Friday December 27th in Taipei at 10:45 pm. I'll be back soon, with tons of photos to share. Until next time, byeee.

Comments

  1. Cant wait to learn more about Taiwan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Amarea! Good for you, so proud of you. Can't wait to hear more about your adventures in Taiwan. Traveling the world is life changing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thin Layer Chromatography results

Taipei Zoo | Chocolate shakes