Last night in Taipei!

We started off our day at a Traditional Art Museum where we had the opportunity to do some indigo dyeing. Indigo dyeing is an organic compound with a distinctive blue color. However, indigo was a natural dye extracted from the leaves of certain plants, and this process was important economically because blue dyes were once rare. It is the blue often associated with denim cloth and blue jeans. It was a lot of fun.




Here is my piece of cloth that I created when we did the Indigo Dyeing. 



This is a dragon fruit Popsicle. It was delicious. 

King Car Distillery.

I had Oreo Gelato

Cake Factory

This is where we went to get what our professor called a Pancake.

This Pancake is more like some fried dough, that had some green onions in it. I put some pepper sauce on it, omgggg I wish I would of gotten two. It was sooooo goood. 

It is our last night in Taipei before we head to sun moon lake in the morning. So Baily, Kaylee, and I decided to go out on the town one last time before leaving. We went and ate some dumplings, then headed to Ximen where we tried on basically all the clothes in H&M. Only to buy one thing before we came back to the hotel. It was a great night though. I am all packed and ready to head to Taichung in the morning. 

Comments

  1. ALL YOUR PICTURES ARE SO BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE ALL THE DETAILS THAT YOU INCORPORATE. CONTINUE TO HAVE A GOOD TIME SWEETI . LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you too granny. Thanks for keeping up with my blog <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thin Layer Chromatography results

Taipei Zoo | Chocolate shakes