Fun day out in the Water

My day begun with this marvelous breakfast. I didn't eat the salad, but everything else on this plate was amazing. I specifically enjoyed the brown egg roll up thing they gave us. It was probably the most flavorful thing I have eaten since I've been in Taiwan. I could taste the seasoning, which I have found that not all foods here have seasons. Anyway, after we ate our big breakfast we headed out to go on these boats that looked like partial submarines. I didn't enjoy that ride at all. Then we went snorkeling which was completely different from other snorkeling experiences I have had in the pass. Then we went to the beach, which was also not what I was expecting. I had a great time at the beach, but I hated all of the sand that got into my hair. The water at the beach was very unkind. Lastly we finished the day at some hot springs where we got the dead skin eaten off of our feet by Garra Rufa fish, famously known as pedicure fish.
Here's the partial submarine boat I was talking about. I didn't enjoy this boat ride because It was extremely wobbly sometimes while out on the water. When it wobbles my head gets all funky and I start to feel kind of dizzy and nauseous.



We were super hungry and honestly needed a meal that was similar to back home. So we got some McDonald's. I got a double cheese burger meal, and I was surprised with the flavor. This meal actually tasted healthier than the McDonald's back home, which is one main reason why I don't usually eat there. These fries were sooooo good, and the McFlurry was even better.

Oreo McFlurry. I was very pleased with this, but sad to return back home since the ice cream machines usually never work at the McDonald's back home
Wet suit on, ready to go snorkeling.

Me and the crew are all geared up and ready to go. We were in two lines and had the front person holding onto the life buoy, followed by a person holding on to the back of the front persons life vest. Then we were guided out into the water with a professional who pulled us around and had fish food in a little baggy. He would throw the fish food pretty close to us so we could get close to the fish in the water. We even swam through a school of jelly fish which was probably the coolest thing that happened in the water, although one of our group members got stung on the face. She is doing just fine though.





We tried some coconut water from fresh coconuts. It was not my cup of tea at all. 

















Comments

  1. BEAUTIFU . EVERYTHING. YOU ARE SO DESCRIPTIVE WHICH I LOV . LOVE U AND CONTINUE TO ENJOY

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thin Layer Chromatography results

Taipei Zoo | Chocolate shakes