Last Free Day!

Last day to explore, so I went looking at this store in Nangan for these type of marsh mellow cracker snacks. I then found them at a night market, and was sad I spent money on the wrong thing when I went to this store. I also found this suppppper cute spongebob theme red envelope that would be used during the Chinese new year. I wanted to buy them, but I wouldn't have used them for their intended purpose, so I decided not to get them.  

Last time using the subway, the main source of our transportation on the trip, and while in Taipei. I will miss how convenient it was, especially because we don't have a subway at home. 

Last time on the bus with these beauties. I love them with all my heart. Forever my favorite people, and friends I made while on this trip. I am so glad I've met Kaylee and Baily. I hope to remain friends with them forever. Without them, this experience would have been a whole lot different, and not necessarily in a positive way, because they helped lighten the atmosphere. 

When we went to Ximen for our free time, we finished the day eating cold stone. It was super good and tasted just like home. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thin Layer Chromatography results

Taipei Zoo | Chocolate shakes