Sunday Fun Day

I got the opportunity to meet up with a friend who I haven't seen in almost 2 years. Linda and I met at University of Wisconsin River Falls, and spent lots of time dancing and performing on campus. When she graduated from our University, I didn't know when Id see her again, especially since she moved to New York. Well, I found out that she actually returned back to Taiwan not to long ago, and I really wanted to reunite with her again. So we did.

Linda took me to her friends dance performance. This particular performance included students from all over Taipei. This was a show case for all the high schools in Taipei. So, students from every high school came and showed off their dancing skills.  They were all amazing, and surprisingly all the songs were in English. My friend Linda says they enjoy using English music as its better suited for their dance routines. They were dancing to Beyonce, Chris Brown, James Brown, and many other artist I was familiar with.  

Then me and Linda walked around the city. The weather was beautiful. We also decided to go to a Thai restaurant where we had rice, papaya salad, green curry soup, fish, spring rolls, shrimp cake, a different type of soup, and stir fried chicken wrapped in lettuce. While it sounds like way too much food for the two of us, we actually met back up with some of her friends and all ate together. 

Since Sunday is our free day, I decided after visiting my friend to do some Laundry. Now I am going to bed early so I can get some rest for the long day ahead of us tomorrow. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thin Layer Chromatography results

Taipei Zoo | Chocolate shakes