Free day!

We had an entire day to do whatever we want. So I decided to sleep in, well attempted to. I forgot to put my do not disturb sign on my door, so the maids woke me up. Then I went down stairs with my friend Baily to get some food which you see in this picture. Then the rest of the day we went shopping in Ximen. I finally got to try the poop ice cream place, no the ice cream is not poop, it just comes in a porcelain toilet, and looks like poop. I also got to finally get a pair of shoes. It was a great day. I am exhausted and plan to sleep right after I finish this blog. 

My friend Kaylee wanted to stop at a Harley-Davidson store to see if she could fine a shirt for her dad. Unfortunately, she didn't find what she was looking for. 

Chinese New Year's decorations

The Modern Toilet, a restaurant that serves drinks in urinals, and food in toilets. The food also comes our looking like a swirl of poop or a turd. Lastly, the restaurant is themed like a toilet as well, so much so that the chairs are toilet seats. 

Here is a peak of the menu

Toilets as seats

Our food which came in a squatting toilet.

Poop pancakes

Poop ice cream

Here are the shoes I bought. My feet are too big for any of the female shoes, so I had to get men. I was kind of embarrassed because when I asked for a 10 in women, the guy asked me two times with a surprised expression as if it was crazy that I would need a size 10. They only went to a size 8.5 in women. So, I just said never mind and looked at the Men's shoes. 

Comments

  1. YOU CANT TELL THEY ARE MEN . AND THE FOOD LOOKS GOOD POOP AND ALLL. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thin Layer Chromatography results

Taipei Zoo | Chocolate shakes